We think carefully about the reusable products we chose to include in our range, and that includes Uppercup! So, we thought we would tell you a little more about the benefits of Uppercup and why we chose to add it to our labels.
Uppercup enhances the experience of drinking on the go and is made of BPA-free Tritan.
- Uppercup was designed by a team of globally renowned industrial designers, previously winning both Melbourne & New York design awards.
- Uppercup is double walled, keeping your fingers cool and coffee or tea warm.
- Designed by baristas for people who love coffee, the conical bottom means you can have a perfectly poured coffee every time.
Why Choose Tritan?
- The super durable construct ensures Uppercup is not fragile like ceramic or glass.
- The result is a BPA free design that not only insulates the cup but also doesn't absorb odours and flavours.
Why go BPA and BPS Free?
- BPA& BPS is a harmful chemical that has been commonly used in the production of food storage and drink containers worldwide.
- The plastic we use to make our water bottles is Tritan™ Copolyester, a strong, clear plastic which is BPA-free.
Why choose Australian Made products?
- Uppercup is 100% Australian Made certified
- By being Australian Made we can procure ethically, sustainably & locally.
- This means you can buy with peace of mind
Uppercup is Government and procurement ready.
- We ensure all of our reusable solutions, no matter how big or small, are QA tested to meet hospitality, corporate & government procurement needs.
We offer both retail options for those who simply want a reusable coffee cup or tea cup for their every-day life and larger retail and swap cup options for cafe or organisations who want to make an effort to be more sustainable.
You have a question? Great, because we love to chat!
Contact us: email@example.com