Protein Shake FAQ
When people think of protein shakes, they often think of bodybuilders, but protein shakes are a great drink for anyone who wants more protein in their diet. Protein shakes are also great as they can be modified to suit the nutrients you are needing but also the flavours you love!
- nut milks, such as almond, cashew, hazelnut, coconut or soy
- whole fruit, such as berries, bananas, citrus, pineapple, kiwi, mango, etc
- citrus zest
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- nut butters
- peanut butter powder
- dark greens such as spinach or kale
Our bottles and shaker balls are great for smoothies and protein shakes. The clear bottle means you can see the contents and enjoy the different colour drinks. The bottle holds 500ml / 17 oz and is a thin bottle making it nice to hold. The wide-mouth piece for drinking is perfect for thicker drinks.
How Do You Make a Shake? Three Simple Steps To Making a Protein Shake!
1. When you get your protein shaker ball, take it out of the plastic bag and pop it into the bottle.
2. Add your protein powder and water to the bottle.
3. Put the lid on and shake. While you shake the ball will bounce around and make your drink smooth.
Drink and Enjoy!
Protein shake before or after workout? People often ask what our preferred time to drink a protein shake is? We would usually suggest post-workout, but it has been said that either before or after a workout will provide the same benefits!